Nothing quite gets us through the day than a hot coffee, made just how we like it with the right beans, milk and perfect ratio. And if plant-based milk is more your style, Australia’s award-winning plant-based milks, MILKLAB has just released their highly anticipated MILKLAB Oat ahead of World Coffee Day on October 1. Created with 100% premium Australian oats and no added sugar, coffee snobs everywhere are screaming.
To Celebrate the launch, MILKLAB has partnered with TikTok coffee creator Golden Brown Coffee to create a range of Australian dessert inspired coffees to level-up your coffee game. From Coca-Cola coffee to his famous Vegemite coffee, he’s tried a number of wacky creations, now trying his hand at a range of oat milk creations, lamington latte, caramel slice latte and lavender latte.
Encouraging us to get creative during lockdown, you can now make your very own lamington oat milk latte creation at home, using the recipe below!
- 350ml of MILKLAB Oat Milk
- Chocolate Sauce
- Raspberry Jam Sauce
- Shredded Coconut
- 30ml Espresso Chocolate powder
- Generously rim the top of your glass with thick chocolate sauce. On a plate, spread your shredded coconut and then dip the top of your glass, coating the chocolate in coconut.
- Take your raspberry jam sauce and drizzle it on the inside of your glass in a circular motion so it runs down the side.
- Place a shot of espresso in your glass.
- Add 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce to your MILKLAB Oat Milk, and steam the milk until it reaches your preferred temperature. You can also heat your oat milk over the stove.
- Fill up your glass with the chocolatey oat milk, and finish it off with a dusting of chocolate powder.