Thanks for all your support so far Canberra, we are excited to announce a brand new class this week especially for kids!
Join our free online workout made especially for the kids of Canberra to keep moving at home. Alongside our Keep Canberra Moving event, our kids event will run every Wednesday at 4pm for the remainder of ACT lockdown. Recommended for kids aged 5+, with parents encouraged to join in! No equipment is required.
Our goal is to create an environment that supports and looks after the health and wellbeing of Canberrans, however this time we centre our focus around providing a platform to support kids, helping them to engage in physical exercises and connect with other kids of Canberra.
What are the benefits to kids and their parents?
- Provides an opportunity to get kids moving and motivated in a fun environment, led by qualified coaches.
- Improve overall health and well-being that boosts mood, ability to focus, sleep quality and encourages them to eat healthier.
- Introduces full body functional movements that are the foundations for everyday life.
- Assists in the development of strength, endurance, skill, balance, coordination and flexibility.
- Engaging in a community with like-minded individuals.
When: Wednesday 15 Sept @4pm
*Teens are encouraged to join, however they can also jump into the regular Saturday Keep CBR moving event.
Where: Online via Zoom – please have this downloaded and updated before the session. A Zoom link will be emailed to you after you register via the link below.
🔗NEW Registration link: Register here!
We hope to see you online Canberra for an hour of community, connection, and fitness!
Keep Canberra Moving is brought to you by YMCA, Canberra Outlet’s Kids Club, OutinCanberra and Eighty8 Health Performance. YMCA are heavily invested in Canberra’s kids with an ambition to ‘power, connect and support youth’ and are dedicated to keeping Canberra’s younger generation mind and body strong.