Ok ladies now let’s get in formation! Makeup gurus from all over Australia will lineup for Canberra Centre’s new immersive beauty experience The Beauty Temple.
Discover your own beauty in a series of workshops led by the pro’s that encourage guests to embrace their own sparkle.
The Beauty Temple means business, every Friday from 5pm–8pm from 27 September until 25 October the space will be playfully decorated with inspiring walls of motivational quotes crafted from lipstick, feathers, disco balls, iridescent decorations and neon lights! YAS QUEEN.
You are too special to be stressed, get down to the Beauty Nights Markets after a long working week for a complimentary pamper sessions from your favourite beauty brands, live music, candy cart, giveaways, and an exclusive pop-up gin bar!
Beautopia Talent includes:
- Fashion influencer, entrepreneur, and model Elle Ferguson, who recently became Cosmopolitan’s Woman of the Year;
- Shani Grimmond, one of Australia’s most prominent social media personalities with nearly 1.6 million subscribers on YouTube and over 1.4 million followers on Instagram;
- Local makeup artist, Danh Doan, who is leading the way in Australia with the latest makeup trend, the cut crease;
- Vogue Australia editors, Remi Rippon and Kaila Matthews; and
- Internationally-renowned makeup artist and owner of the eponymous makeup brand, Rae Morris.
The Beauty Temple will be open from Friday 27 September–Sunday 27 October on ground level, outside R.M. Williams. Bookings are required for the masterclasses and workshops