Returning in March for its seventh year, Canberra Good Food Month will be celebrating the very best the capital has to offer, including their Friends of Good Food Month series.
With 14 exciting events taking place across Canberra from cooking masterclasses to dining experiences that celebrate local and international producers, expect to see your favourite restaurants testing the limits and experimenting with new flavours.
Here is a quick snapshot of who is participating!
- Ginger at the Arboretum: Our Kitchen, Our Growers– 12-2pm, 14 March. $70
- Raku Dining: Good Food Month Menu – 11:30am-2:30pm and 5:30-9:30pm, 8 – 14 March. $80 or $145 with matched wines
- Agostinis: Cena Sotto Terra – 6:30-9:30pm, 18 March. $85 or $120 with matched wines
- Braddon Merchant: Bernd Brademann – 6:30-10pm, 18 March. $79
- Daana: Curry Connections – 5:30-9pm, 19 and 20 March. $100
- Monster Kitchen & Bar: New World Vegetarian – 6-9:30pm, 16 March. $120
- Capitol Bar & Grill: Fire Deck – 6:30-10pm, 28 March. $90
Month long specials throughout March
- Braddon Merchant: Al Fresco Pop-up – 4-10pm, Tuesdays – Saturdays. $25
- Pilot: Good Food Month Fridays – 12-2:15pm – Fridays. $70 four-course or $120 eight-course
- Buvette Bistro: Taste of Buvette – 6-10pm, Tuesdays – Saturdays. $60
- Les Bistronomes: French Mushroom Celebration – 12-2pm and 6-9pm, 6-31 March. $150 or $200 with matched wines
- Lilotang: Flavours of Lilotang – 6-10pm, Tuesdays – Saturday. $60 or $100 with Sake pairing
- Molto Italian: Good Food Month Lunch – 12-2:30pm, 6-31 March. $45
- Agostinis: Good Food Month Gnocchi Fritti – 12-3pm and 5:30-9:30pm, 6-31 March. $38
For all the info on each event offerings head to the Good Food Month’s website. Tickets go on sale Thursday February 25.