Fame Trivia at the Durham, every Sunday at 2.30pm.
Locally owned and operated, the Durham is a charming old-style pub set in the heart of Canberra’s leafy suburb of Kingston.
The Durham has a lot to boast about, including:
· Canberra’s best range of tap beer, including Little Creatures Pale Ale, White Rabbit White Ale, Fat Yak and Bulmers Original and Pear Ciders;
· Extensive range of single malt scotch including the rare Mackillops Choice single cask 1981 and 1986, Ardbeg, The Macallan Range and blended scotches including the Johnnie Walker and Chivas Regal 12 and 21 year;
· Handpicked range of quality tequilas, vodkas, gins and liqueurs;
· A wine list centred around quality products. Wineries found on our wine list include local wineries Lerida estate and Mt. Majura, as well as wines from the Marlborough Region in New Zealand, McLaren Vale in South Australia and King Valley, Victoria;
· A kitchen serving up hearty meals seven days a week for lunch (12-2) and dinner (5:30-9) focusing on quality local produce; and
· A full range of sporting events shown on any of our three televisions, including Rugby union, NRL, AFL and A-league and Premier league soccer all shown of Foxtel.
The Durham always has something on to interest everyone,
· Monday – 2 for 1 steaks, schnitzels and fish and chips
· Tuesday – Fame Trivia hosted by Dan
· Wednesday – $10 Fish and chips for lunch and dinner, and karaoke from 10pm
· Thursday – Live solo or duo acts from 9pm
· Friday – Happy hour 5pm till 7pm and live music from 10pm
· Saturday – $5 cocktails and live music from 10pm
· Sunday – Sunday trivia from 2:30pm.